1. Emma Watson’s parents are both British lawyer.
2. Her parents divorced when she was 5, and she lived with her mother after.
3. She attended art school at Oxford.
4. During her time there, she studied acting, dancing, singing and theatre.
5. She plays hockey, netball and tennis.
6. She also dances! Is there anything she can’t do?!
7.…Math and Geography, yes. She never liked those.
8. She thinks a good smile is very important, so she had braces in 2005.
9. For her most famous role, Hermione Granger, she auditioned 8 times!
10. She had a crush on Harry Potter co-star Tom Felton when she was 12!
11. She doubts she will ever again participate in anything as successful as Harry Potter.
#Repost @sarahslutsky with @repostapp. ・・・ #latergram. And we are off! Wrapped up Regression press in @TomeNYC dress which is produced and manufactured in New York City. Hat by @MaisonMichel is handmade in Paris utilizing the finest craftsmanship since 1936. "The métier’s secrets lie in the skillful hands of a small group of specialized and complementary artisans: the hatter shapes the hat, while the milliner stitches, lines and finishes it." These sandals… easy chic from @PaulAndrew who has been so fantastic (& generous) to work with this press junket, sending his handcrafted shoes! #beauty on point by @charlottehayward and @visapyyapy
12. She is one of the most consistent best-dressed stars!