Isabella “Bella” Khair Hadid ; (born October 9, 1996) is an American fashion model, signed to IMG Models in 2014. She was born in California in 1996 to Yolanda Hadid and Mohamed Hadid.
Hadid was also featured in the “My America” campaign by Marc Jacobs, TopShop’s Denim Campaign for Summer 2016, starred in Joe’s Jeans 2016 campaign, and Misha Collection’s Resort and Misha Gold campaign as the new face of the brand.
More on.. Wikipedia
More Coverage On Bella Hadid
1. Bella Hadid was born on October 6, 1996 in California.
2. Her birth name is Isabella Khair Hadid.
3. She is the daughter of 80’s model, Yolanda Foster.
4. Her father is a Dutch multi-millionaire real estate developer.
5. She suffers from Lyme disease, as do her mother and brother.